Well, here’s a thing! I just sent out the monthly newsletter. So far, so reasonably on time of me! However, I sent it out with LAST MONTHS subject line!!! How embarrassing. Basically, when writing the newsletter, I replicate the previous month, make a few changes to the metadata then replace all the old content with new content. That way, I preserve the formatting and don’t have to re-invent the wheel.
In this case, though, I royally cocked it up! So, while the subject line is not fresh, the content is. And it is good stuff, too.
Apologies for that . . . normal service will be resumed next month!