This is the 12th Elegant Simplicity album and undoubtedly one of the best releases of 2000. Featuring one large scale composition (divided into 12 chunks for easy location of favourite bits!), this conceptual piece is a real tour de force of musical styles. Featuring epic guitar and keyboard solos, Japanese influenced mellow bits and full-on symphonic extravagance, this album is not to be missed!
|Label||Cat No||Release Date||Format||Status|
|Proximity Records||ESCD 12||17/04/2000||CD||Buy|
- Part I/ First Meeting (2.28)
- Part II/ Behind The Glances: First Look (6.22)
- Part III/ Anguish And Betrayal (6.09)
- Part IV/ Fluttering Heart (1.45)
- Part V/ Sleepless: Episode One (4.59)
- Part VI/ It All Starts Here (4.52)
- Part VII/ Second Meeting (4.47)
- Part VIII/ Sleepless: Episode Two (3.11)
- Part IX/ In Your Presence (1.45)
- Part X/ Realisation (2.02)
- Part XI/ Behind The Glances: Second Look (5.12)
- Part XII/ More Than Goodbye (4.15)
- Steven McCabe – All Guitars, Keyboards, Disguised Vocals, Found Object Samples
- Peter Douglas – Drums
- Gilbert Ross – Bass Guitar
Composed, arranged, produced and engineered by Steven McCabe. Recorded at Propinquity Studios, Wakefield, UK, between Wednesday 26/08/1998 and Wednesday 10/09/1998. Mixed and digitally mastered by Steven McCabe on Friday 11/02/2000. Sleeve design, artwork and layout by Steven McCabe.
REMASTERED between 27/03/2020 and 13/04/2020 by Steven McCabe.