Here is our first release of 2014 – the Enraptured EP.
The Enraptured EP features 3 brand new songs (early versions of which were previewed on SoundCloud. Featuring hints of electronica, pulse driven atmospherica and full on progressive / hard rock and jazz-fusion, this is a varied and melodic collection of tunes.
- Proximity Records | ESDD20140714 | 14th July 2014 | Digital | Buy
Track by Track
- Enraptured I (01:30) – Pulse driven acoustic / electronic piece with a beautiful melody and mini-moog solo!
- Enraptured II (04:05) – This tune has a memorable riff , urgent organ and mini-moog solos + great drumming from Jason and a fabulous, soaring unison melody. There’s even a very cool homage to space rock!
- Mood # 11 (04:17) – The final tune, Mood # 11, is a progressive fusion workout: gorgeous melodies, heavy guitar and a waltz take you on a groovy snare roll filled journey! Nice!
This release also comes with an exclusive 5 page eBook (.pdf) featuring artwork for each song and full credits.
- Steven McCabe: Electric and Acoustic Guitars, Keyboards
- Jason Meekins: Drums on Enraptured II
- Christopher Knight: Drums and Marimba on Mood # 11
- All songs composed, arranged, produced and engineered by Steven McCabe
- Drums on Enraptured II recorded by Jason Meekins.
- Recorded, mixed and mastered between 25/03/2014 and 7/07/2014 at Propinquity Studios, UK
- Art direction and design by Steven McCabe with special thanks to Morgue File for some of the photographic imagery used.