Mega release featuring a classic mixture of instrumentals and songs.
Beautiful ballads and guitar/synth epics make this is a must buy for any self respecting rock fan.
- Proximity Records | ESCD 09 | 1997 | CD | Deleted
- Proximity Records | ESDL 09 | 2013 | Digital | Buy
- Whenever I Close My Eyes (7.07) *
- Stars That Cry Your Name (4.43)
- Fear Of Rejection (7.24)
- Hearts In Harmony (5.09) *
- And So It Goes (8.37)
- Reversal Of Time (14.30)
- The Light That Used To Shine (4.21)
- Spinning Through The Years (13.32) *
- Like Shadows Again (8.24)
- Steven McCabe: acoustic and electric guitars, organ, piano, mellotron, synthesisers, all compositions and arrangements
- Ken Senior: lead and backing vocals
- Frederick Retless: bass guitar and midi bass
- Peter J. Douglas: drums, percussion, samples and electronic kit
- Kevin Whittle – violin, viola
- Kim Phibble – clarinet, oboe
- Jonathan Heaver – cello
- Christopher Farquarson – french horn
All tracks recorded between September and December 1996 at Propinquity Studios, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Mixed and digitally mastered January 1997.
Produced and engineered by Steven McCabe